• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Spirits of Rock and Sky] The Enierd

reason

First Post
The alpha preview of Chapter Two of Spirits of Rock and Sky is posted:

http://www.twilightminds.com/sorasfull.html

All you ever wanted to know about the Enierd, but were afraid to ask! Plot seeds for Chapter Two will be added in due course; you may see some of them popping up in forums here.

----------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care what Retauk told you. She weaves more lies than I do seedgrass stems. It was my father’s father who discovered the Tablets, and you could ask him yourself if he were still alive...

"...yes, Braikin was one of the foolish botherers of God at the Great Temple, but you have to admire a man who can get a God to do something for him. More than I've managed, I'll tell you now. But it seems old Braikin became careless and lost the prized Tablets...

"...no, I have no idea what they said. I may have held them in these two hands, but do you think I would waste good time to learn a hundred different characters for the word 'God?' If you'll stop interrupting me, I'll tell you where my grandfather comes into this, the important part of the story...

"...now Ulur, my father's father, was the bravest of all in his community, perhaps his Clan...yes, you may all jeer, but have you raided the Underworld for divine creations? I thought not...

"...my grandfather, searching for a way to outdo his old rival Erumat, took the boldest step. He and two others...no, I don't know, but certainly no one that Retauk has ever heard of...descended into the Underworld. Yes, and through the caverns not forty kloms from where you seat yourselves...

"...the Glowing Ones fled in fear from the brave Ulur...yes, yes, mock all you like, I would have liked to have seen any of you face my grandfather at a Meet. His arms were the size of your thighs, Meyas, three generations after the time I tell you of..."

-- Bora, Enierd storyteller of some renown

Remove ads