• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoiler tag button?

How hard would it be to add a spoiler tag button to the post menu? They've got a quote button, cut, paste, link, picture, etc. It might be nice to have a button for doing spoilers. As much as I hate seeing black bars everywhere in text, it's better than accidentally reading something you shouldn't. It dawned on me that a lot of people might not know the tag code. A button might also cut down on redundant, side-by-side spoiler & non-spoiler threads on new movies and stuff.

Michael Morris

First Post
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
How hard would it be to add a spoiler tag button to the post menu? They've got a quote button, cut, paste, link, picture, etc. It might be nice to have a button for doing spoilers. As much as I hate seeing black bars everywhere in text, it's better than accidentally reading something you shouldn't. It dawned on me that a lot of people might not know the tag code. A button might also cut down on redundant, side-by-side spoiler & non-spoiler threads on new movies and stuff.

Answer - not very. Not very at all.

Michael Morris

First Post
Ok, it's been done.

This is a test of the emergency spoiler system. It's only a test.

Now, the word "Spoiler" wouldn't fit on the button bar and be legible, so the button's name is "Hide Text" It's right beneath the color select drop down.

And, I also added the strikethrough tag to the mix, since that one I think has the potential for more use than the other tags.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Spoony Bard said:
And, I also added the strikethrough tag to the mix, since that one I think has the potential for more use than the other tags.
Are there other "hidden" tags? I know about the dice tag, but otherwise?

Much love to Spoony Bard. I ask and so it is done.

Now...how hard would it be to add a Hot Chick button? I push the button and a hot chick appears. Not on the screen, in my office. Mr. Morris: Get on it at once.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We aim to please.

thehotchick_poster.jpg

He'll be over in a half hour.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads