• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Spoilers!) Enforcers in H2 - Thunderspire Labyrinth

Wepfmokk

First Post
Brugg (the Ogre) often referred to as the leader of the "enforcers". But it doesnt say what the enforcers actually are. Humans? Ogres? Lvl?

Thank you.

Skallgrim

First Post
No.

Seriously, I think that the enforcers would have to vary by your own campaign. Do you want a crack team of capable enemies who can physically best the party, because your party won't climb on board the adventure and just keeps wrecking stuff in the Hall? Do you want a relatively paltry group of enforcers so that your party can depose the wizards and rule the Hall benevolently? Heck, I suspect many groups don't even need stats for the enforcers, because the party follows the freaking story bread crumbs and doesn't get in fights in the Hall (man, I wish mine did).

OchreJelly

First Post
yeah I would say make up the enforcers to be whatever you want them to be. Maybe use a bunch of human thugs or dwarf bolters. Or if you want them to be tougher, more ogres will do. One thing to note is that eventually the Mages of Saruun would get involved. If there is a big scuffle in town you can have a mage make a surprise appearance to put a stop to things.

OchreJelly

First Post
One thing I just thought of is if you plan to use the enforcers, maybe make some of them be hobgoblins pulling double-duty for the Bloodreavers. Hobgobs are totally mercenary now, after all. Might make for some interesting story development...

Last edited:

Remove ads