• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SPOILERS] I play Guild Wars, and can't get the whole Gwen thing out of my head!

Okay. Not the most popular game, but it is at the very least fun, and a free MMORPG. Now here's the meat of the matter.

In the beginning (Pre-Searing it's called) there is this little girl, Gwen who wants you to recover her flute, which happens to be broken. After several little follow up adventures and gifts (including a really expensive new cape for her by low-level standards) she gives you a Tapestry Shed labeled as a quest item. WHICH HAS NO USE.

Also, you can find her Broken Flute, a Tattered Little Girl's Cape, and a Preserved Red Iris Flower you give her back in the single digit levels. Now, after extensive research, I can't find any info less than a year old. Does anybody (hope against hope) know what the hell is going on with this?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads