• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spontaneous Spellcrafting

magic_gathering2001 said:
Does anyone have a rules set for spontanously creating spells (or any rules on mana based spell creation)?

What exactly do you want? JimAde already pointed out Elements of Magic. It's well-reviewed, and it is specifically designed to let you create spells on the fly. You said you didn't think that's what you wanted, so what is it that you do want?

I am not allowed to buy things online (and i misread it) so Elements of magic doesn't help. So basically I am limited to stuff that i get from you people stuff I make up myself and hardcover stuff I can buy at the store

Want a comp copy then? If you can't buy it, it doesn't cost me anything to send you a complimentary copy. True, you'll have to use it on your computer, but it's laid out a bit prettier than your average messageboard post. *grin*

If you're interested, post your email address so I know where to send the file. Or if you want to keep your email private, just send me an email at RangerWickett@hotmail.com, and I'll send along a complimentary copy.

malien

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Want a comp copy then? If you can't buy it, it doesn't cost me anything to send you a complimentary copy. True, you'll have to use it on your computer, but it's laid out a bit prettier than your average messageboard post. *grin*

If you're interested, post your email address so I know where to send the file. Or if you want to keep your email private, just send me an email at RangerWickett@hotmail.com, and I'll send along a complimentary copy.

That is quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen in forever. Way to be a nice dude.

genshou

First Post
RangerWickett said:

Hey, can I have a comp copy too?

Oh wait, I've already bought 3 (2 as gifts :D )... never mind. :p

That was awfully nice of you, RW. :)

Remove ads