• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spreadsheet

Nookie

Explorer
There used to be a 3.0 monster creation spreadsheet document here on enworld anyone have a clue where i can find it?

Nookie

Explorer
Thanks shade but i was wondering about a spreadsheet that helped with the math of creating new monsters not an index of monsters. thanks anyway.

Nookie

Explorer
i have read the conversion notes already problem is i wanna be lazy and was hoping i could find a program to do the math for me.

Melatuis

Explorer
Are you looking for a Excel spreadsheet that you plug in AD&D stats and it gives you a 3x version?
or Are you looking for a Excel spreadsheet that will advance existing monsters, eather by HD or class?

Cleon

Legend
Are you looking for a Excel spreadsheet that you plug in AD&D stats and it gives you a 3x version?
or Are you looking for a Excel spreadsheet that will advance existing monsters, eather by HD or class?

I'm thinking Nookie's looking for an Excel spreadsheet were you can enter the monster's size, type, HD et cetera and it works out the other stats (BAB, skill points...).

Alas, I know not where such a beast can be found.

Nookie

Explorer
Yeah Cleon

A long time ago when en world used to host game resources like module conversions there used to be a 3.0 spreadsheet that did almost all the math for you. Im trying to find something like that.

Cleon

Legend
Yeah Cleon

A long time ago when en world used to host game resources like module conversions there used to be a 3.0 spreadsheet that did almost all the math for you. Im trying to find something like that.

Well the best match I could find was the MonsterForge Excel spreadsheet by HeroForge, but I haven't been able to get it to work.

Remove ads