Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

BSF

Explorer
alsih2o said:
Great stuff! I am all excited.

As long as Macbeth keeps winning it seems I suck less! :p

Or somehting like that :)

Hey, it works for me!

Since that is what I kept telling myself when Sialia put together her trilogy.

So, just to keep it all interesting ... Macbeth plays in my Friday night game. We are looking at DM vs Player showdown. :) Regardless of who wins, you can pretty much be sure of good table talk in the ensuing weeks.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I can see it now:

M: I rolled an 18. I hit!
BSM: No, you miss.
M: What? Why?
BSM: -15 circumstance penalty.
M: WHAT? Why?
BSM: Your story might be too good. Oh, and all your magic items turn to dog mucous. Ha ha.
M: Grrrrrr.

Good table talk, indeed. :D

Hey, please email your haiku to Arwink instead of posting them. Hopefully he'll post them when he's done, but I'm leery of overly cluttering the thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
Piratecat said:
BSM: Your story might be too good. Oh, and all your magic items turn to dog mucous. Ha ha.
What magic items? Where? There are MAGIC ITEMS? You'd think BSF had never heard of such things.

I kid, I kid. We're barely 3rd level, ao you wouldn't expect much in the way of magic items, and BSF has decided to keep things a little lower powered, which I respect, since I do the same thing in the game I DM. I'm really just messing around.

Eeralai

First Post
Piratecat said:
I can see it now:

M: I rolled an 18. I hit!
BSM: No, you miss.
M: What? Why?
BSM: -15 circumstance penalty.
M: WHAT? Why?
M: Grrrrrr.

Good table talk, indeed. :D

Magic Items? It is currently a party of 7 characters. As of this moment, they have one magic item. But that's cool, they are only 2nd going on 3rd level. :D

Macbeth

First Post
Eeralai said:
Magic Items? It is currently a party of 7 characters. As of this moment, they have one magic item. But that's cool, they are only 2nd going on 3rd level. :D
One magic item? Is the sword the faries left us magic? I don't know of any magic items, but that one might be magic, I guess.

Ooops, sorry, back on topic. Looking forward to those pictures.

mythago

Hero
Swack-Iron said:
"Once I was the student. Now I am the master."
So does that make me the cool dude in the black helmet, or the scrawny old guy who was righteously whacked?

Um...that didn't sound right.

arwink said:
I've had people break up with me after I commented on their stories before, as well as driving one of my friends to drink after I critiqued his novel for the first time.
Good grid. These are people who need to toughen the heck up. I mean, it's one thing if you're going all Harlan Ellison on them, but if they expect to be published writers, they can't crumple like little flowers when somebody says "I think you need a comma here."

Sialia, please do post over in Kiln-Fired; it will give me something to do while my erstwhile opponent is away.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Cue the celestial trumpets. Ready the tacky pyrotechnics. It's time for. . .

(duh-duh-DUHHHHHH!)

Round Three!

Match 3-1: BardStephenFox vs. Macbeth. 72 hours, 6000 words max, five pictures, and a higher standard of judging. Have fun!

Attachments

• wing.jpg
    wing.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 139
  • bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 131
  • eel.jpg
    eel.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 135
  • look.jpg
    look.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 121
  • pet.jpg
    pet.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 115

BSF

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Cue the celestial trumpets. Ready the tacky pyrotechnics. It's time for. . .

(duh-duh-DUHHHHHH!)

Round Three!

Match 3-1: BardStephenFox vs. Macbeth. 72 hours, 6000 words max, five pictures, and a higher standard of judging. Have fun!

Checking in. Now, to find some sort of strong thread to tie these pieces together. :)

Macbeth

First Post
And that other sound? That would be the sound of things clicking into place. Ah, I love it when I start to make sense of what's going on in those pictures.

Remove ads