Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Piratecat said:
Probably so.

Folks, it'll be a bit before we deliver the judgment, but start thinking of availability for the final round. Better we schedule it as soon as possible!

Speaking of which - can people hold out until Sunday? I could possibly get a really rushed judgement through before then, but after being able to take my time writing up comments about Macbeth and BardStephenFox's round I kind of miss having the time to give the stories the kind of comments they deserve.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
If we know the winner of round 3-2 Sunday, then we're still good for a Wednesday morning start. Works for me.

At this point, obviously, the judges aren't allowed into the commentary thread. We'll stay out until the winner of 3-2 is announced. We might stick our noses in to join the fun, but we're strictly out as soon as the round 4-1 stories are posted.

If anyone would prefer that we stay totally out until this contest is over, say the word and we will. No problem with that at all.

BardStephenFox, thank you again for making up the summary of all links. It has been posted into the first post of this thread.

BSF

Explorer
Zhaneel said:
AIEEE!! Sunday?

*pause*

Yeah, I'll live. No problems at all.

Zhaneel

If it makes you feel any better, Arwink is in Australia. So, his Sunday isn't as far off as ours.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Arwink sent me an email; he's ill with a nasty flu, and so his judgment is going to be delayed. I've asked him to send me a summary judgment as soon as he can, and then he can fill in the critique details once he feels human again.

I'll keep you posted. :)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
I've written up a judgment, but it's sketchy as far as comments go. I'm not actually sure what's in the Cold tablets I've picked up, but for some reason they've knocked me sideways today :\

And, of course, today is the day my e-mail goes down, so the judgment will be stripped back to fit in a PM.

Remove ads