Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

BSF

Explorer
Whew. Nice tourney this time around. Congratulations to Mythago. Two time champ! It might be interesting to se eyou go up against Mirth. ;)

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Whew. Nice tourney this time around. Congratulations to Mythago. Two time champ! It might be interesting to se eyou go up against Mirth. ;)

Or Speaker!

There is rumor of a Tournament of Champions....

Sialia

First Post
Piratecat said:
And watch out, folks -- next time I'm competing! :D
Hmm. That raises an interesting question. Or two.

The first, I don't need an answer to right away. It's "so who is going to judge?"

The second is, would folks rather go back to all photographs, or should I work on some new illustrations?

alsih2o

First Post
Sialia said:
Hmm. That raises an interesting question. Or two.

The first, I don't need an answer to right away. It's "so who is going to judge?"

The second is, would folks rather go back to all photographs, or should I work on some new illustrations?

I plan on pic-picking again, i already have a volunteer former winner as a judge.

As for drawings, let's chat :)

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
I like the mix of drawings and photos.

One of the big problems I had during my Guest Pic was getting photos that were flexible--interesting, but not too specific for any one setting or time. Problem is that unlike drawings, photos tend to be quite recent. There just aren't many photos of wooly mammoths around...

orchid blossom

Explorer
Piratecat said:
As much as I loved the challenge of choosing pictures, my favorite part was getting to read all the stories that you folks based on them. Thanks for letting me lead the team this time. It was a delight.

And watch out, folks -- next time I'm competing! :D

Hmm, maybe I should reconsider my plans for competing again next time.

alsih2o

First Post
mythago said:
I like the mix of drawings and photos.

One of the big problems I had during my Guest Pic was getting photos that were flexible--interesting, but not too specific for any one setting or time. Problem is that unlike drawings, photos tend to be quite recent. There just aren't many photos of wooly mammoths around...

Yeah, when this all started I used drawings, paintings, photos, anything I could find.

Then, once, just for fun, I tried all photos.

And it stuck for some reason.

I think it might be time to bring back the weirdness.

Remove ads