• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Spycraft] Delta Green: Rebirth (still taking alts)

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Synchronicity said:
Did you mean what I think you did, where you roll the stats in order and then can swap up to two around?
Yup.

Committed, as to your question, I'm assuming you're all at least new recruits. Whether you're a DG veteran or a new recruit is up to you.

I'll post more later tonight with your specific knowledge as a recruit, which is the history I posted (excepting the Grey and UK spoilers) and some other stuff.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Aaagh! I can't find my spycraft stuff (its probabaly at the bottom of a box in my fathers shed!) ergo I will bow out in favour of someone else - have a good game people:)

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Final run-down of characters.

Cast of Characters
Alex Santiago.........Davechan
Benjamin Pike.........Synchronicity
Andrew Gordon.........Committed Hero
Gabriel Rose.........d'Anconia
Elzbieta Taszyck.........Bobitron

Alt-List
KaintheSeeker
Vendetta
Maerdwyn

We'll hopefully get this game rolling ASAP, most likely tomorrow evening!

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm not sure from the way the first post is worded if Elz is meeting the group at the dock, or later. Should I wait to post?

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Oh, and don't forget, since it is Cthulhu, I'm tracking Sanity. I'll make all the rolls necessary. Always check the spoiler section at the bottom of my posts, as I'll let you know in there if your character lost anything.

Synchronicity

First Post
By the way, I do hope nobody has a problem with Pike's 'take charge' attitude. He is a character who seeks to take charge, especially when surrounded by 'goddamn rookies', but I'm not trying to railroad people into anything. If anyone wants to do something different, Pike'd be happy to let them do so. (So long as it wasn't something crazy, of course.. :uhoh: ) It's a hard line to walk with a take-charge character in a game where all the players should be free to do their own thing, so someone please poke me if you think I'm going too far with Pike.

Thanks!
Synch. :)

Remove ads