• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft

Allensh

Explorer
Re; Spycraft

I have been running the demo adventure for Spycraft, reviving my old Top Secret UNCLE campaign to do so, and the players enjoy it a lot. I think the mechanics (what I have seen, of course) are excellent. For this kind of genre, I prefer the mission team oriented nature of the classes to what was done in Shadowchasers, and presumably what was done in D20 Modern, although it's hard to judge since we haven't seen the finished product. I know I'll will be eagerly driving my FLGS nuts waiting for the Spycraft book and all it's supplements.

Allen

I looked at the Spycraft Rules, and they seem to be good. (Though I have bad experiences with Wound Points and Attack of Oppertunity less systems - Starwars :) )
I like the ideas of the budget and gadget options, as well as the action points...

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Late March!

Wow!

March is going to be an expensive month...
Call of Cthulhu d20, Traveller d20, Spycraft d20...

:(

RodneyThompson

First Post
I'm also very stoked about Spycraft. AEG makes good stuff, as I'm discovering, and I think it should be a lot of fun. Now if I can just find some players...

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
another bonus for those of you that use PCgen is that the people at spycraft have given us permission to use their work in pcgen. So now you can use PCGen to create all the PC's you want with spycraft and pcgen.

Remove ads