• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SRD/OGL Question

First Post
I know the three core books are open to mess around with (with certain exceptions, like character creation); my question is, is Monsters of Faerun open content yet?

Thanks,

Alan

Staffan

Legend
I know the three core books are open to mess around with (with certain exceptions, like character creation);
Technically, they aren't. The SRD is, and the SRD contains most of the stuff from the three core books, bit if you're going to publish anything under the OGL you'd better use the SRD as a basis.
my question is, is Monsters of Faerun open content yet?
Nothing Wizards publishes except the SRD is open content. Monsters of Faerûn has not been added to the SRD.

thundershot

Adventurer
Hopefully it gets added. There's a lot to still be added.... ELH, Monster of Faerun, parts of Deities & Demigods... Monster Manual II is only a couple weeks away. d20 Modern will supposedly be part of it from the get-go.

I just hope they do it fast, before we lose more people from WotC, and it NEVER happens.

Chris

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads