SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Solange

First Post
Lily doesn't have anything she needs to pick up before the trip.

She enjoys the trip there, making the most of first class by asking questions about why eveyone doesn't travel like this and why only some people are getting this treatment now.

Moggthegob

First Post
Ok so You allarriv in Pahtrak'han without very much of a hitch. it is very much the consummate frontier town. It is the very edge of the swamp and as such most of the buildings are still on land rather than on stilts. The town can best be described as a mining community. There is not a whole lot here.

The town is made up almost entirely of orcs, half orcs and some humans. occasionally you'll catch a glimpse of an ogre or minotaur or some other kind of monstrous humanoid. Most of the towns residents seem to be prospectors and miners of Eberron Dragon Shards. When you get off of the airship everyone is amazed. It is instantly obvious that most of them have never seen a House Lyrandar rapid transit airship before.

Your instructions tell you that the prospecting field is on the outskirts of town.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven looks around. "Shall we head out into the field, or should we ask around here. Might be worth finding out a little about this town first."

Seeing the lack of infastructure, Raven demurs. "Let's head out to the field."

Moggthegob

First Post
As you go out to the field you notice that the operation is essentially a bunch of orcs mucking around in the mud every now and then pulling out a shard and tossing it into a cart suspended above the pit.

The foreman calls out to you as you approach and goes to meet you halfway. " Hey!! The fields are for workers only! Unless you got business, I ask you get outta the fields.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: On a side note, how do we deal with Stulgar in this? I'm comfortable with RA NPCing him for the time being if need be.

Moggthegob

First Post
Well he is sort of essential to party balance this time around... last time with DRZ around it wouldnt have been an issue. If RA is comfortable with doing that, then thatd be a fine solution.

Remove ads