SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Moggthegob

First Post
ok, well someone do something mechanically, initiatives, attack rolls, sine RA hasnt responded, I dont know what to do about his buffs, but Oh well I guess.

The baddie, for what its worh automatiall goes last, he is so oblivious to his surroundings that not only willyou get a surprse round,but he also will go last in the initiative.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sorry, I'm very busy due to a date on Tuesday night (yay!) and the work I have to catch up on from said date (not yay). Siobhan is using literally all her prepped buffs on Stulgar, which are Barkskin, Cat's Grace, and Bull's Strength. Then she Magic Stones her own slingstones to help her do damage.)

Moggthegob

First Post
Raven hops out onto the road and stabs the unwitting ogre in the back, who,oddly, does not scream for pain at all. He drops his bag pulls out his club and turns to face the party.

However, he is very slow to react, allowing the party to get the drop on him.

(Surprise Round over, Round 1 actions for Siobhan, Stulgar, Lily and Manzanita)

Manzanita

First Post
"Surrender! You are not yourself! We will have mercy!" Raven shouts as she continues her assault. She feints left, then stabs right.

OOC: Here's my roll: bluff 14 to hit 15 dmg 7 sneak dmg 10. Her AC is 20

Moggthegob

First Post
The Ogre looks at Raven with an otherworldly pain for a moment before his eyes roll back in his head You will not take him from me, we will succeed. This form shall crush you

Remove ads