ST: From 007 to ... NCC-1701???

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Elf Witch said:
Yep. I really felt that Scott Backula was often so wooden and I know the man can act.

I have a feeling that was planned, and something that would have changed over the course of the show had it lasted longer.

Seonaid

Explorer
mhacdebhandia said:
All of Shatner's Star Trek novels are co-written by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens. So, by "co-written" we mean "Shatner thinks up the plot, the Reeves-Stevens write the books".
I wasn't speaking of his Trek stuff. He's published in his own right, and I can't imagine that the Shat would hand the reins over *entirely* to someone else. Sure, they may have done the bulk of it, but he probably had a lot of input beyond the initial stages. Of course, I don't know him, the Reeves-Stevens, or either of their publishers or editors personally, so this is all mere speculation on my part. :)
Mark CMG said:
I have a feeling that was planned, and something that would have changed over the course of the show had it lasted longer.
This intrigues me. Explain, please? :)

Ranger REG

Explorer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
My impression is not only that [Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens] are good authors, they also love Star trek strongly - and understand it, too.
Why Berman and Braga did not tap into their talents during the first three seasons of ENTERPRISE is beyond my and possibly any Trekfan's comprehension. :\

Vigilance

Explorer
Ranger REG said:
Why Berman and Braga did not tap into their talents during the first three seasons of ENTERPRISE is beyond my and possibly any Trekfan's comprehension. :\

Because things were going so well?

Remove ads