• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

St. Louis Gaming Society

Lucias

First Post
Hey all!

As there are few places on the net where St. Louis gamers gather together to talk about games and to find players/DMs, I have created a yahoo group for that express purpose. It's brand new so members are still rolling in, but with your help we intend ot make it the best place to meet other gamers in the St. Louis area (other than EN World, of course :) ). Come by and check us out at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stlouisgamingsociety/

fireball

First Post
St. Louis Group

Hey whats up I was just looking through the sites and came across this one...me and a friend or two are looking to join a group or something we haven't played in a while so I would really like to hear back from the St. Louis Gaming Society...also the yahoo group is closed for some reason.
Thanks
-Dustin

Tj Kibbee

First Post
hey St. Louis gamers

I'm new here. Can anyone give me the basics?

Don't know if anyone cares but I'm the St. louis Gaming Lifestyle writer for Examiner.com and I'm trying to get a feel for sites that cater to us gamers. Specifically for St. Louis gamers; who usually get lost in the mix.

Hit me at the site Examiner.com

Search my name or you can search St. louis Gaming Lifestyle Examiner

Either way I am asking for comments and opinions from our community. Hopefully we can turn that site on it's ear if you guys will talk to me.

Later on.
:eek:

Remove ads