• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Star Frontiers+] Star Frontiersman Issue #8 Released

Corjay

First Post
The latest issue of the upgraded Star Frontiersman magazine is out. Get your copy at the best RPG website ever.

There's lots of stuff in the issue that you can convert to your own game system. Looking to expand your d20 Future game? You have lots of material to choose from here, as much of d20 material is derived from Star Frontiers. There is even a Star Law story included.

Another large issue. Check it out:

Star Frontiersman #8

Includes:
Chronocoms
Yazirian Clans
Torrent: Dinosaur Planet
The mysterious Eorna!
101 Uses for a Dead Robot
Known ‘cycle gangs of the Frontier
Explorer-class Heavy Scout
Star law story
New ablative damage system
New gear for adventurers
Gorlians
Creative Refereeing
Mechanon 2.0
Knight Hawks game cards
Classifieds

While you're there, look around at the great website! There you'll find many great projects - and more are sure to come. Head on over to www.starfrontiers.us and check it out... make an account... collaborate with others like you and me who enjoy science fiction, enjoy role-playing, and enjoy working together to create something we can all be proud of. The site is talked about in Issue 7 - read about it there first if you'd like. Check it out. It's a lot of fun!

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
Awesome! I was just at the site last Wed and pointed another old SF fan to it! I don't use the stuff for SF, but for Traveller, so anyone who likes SciFi should be glad to check this site out.

Falkus

Explorer
I've been reading this for awhile now. Star Frontiers was the first non-DnD RPG I ever played. Man, that takes me back. I remember running a Star Frontiers game for my cousins year ago.

Wish I could get into a game of Star Frontiers again, I loved that universe.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads