Star Trek: Ascendant - OOC

knightemplar

Explorer
Rhun, I was not complaining. I just wanted to give people some time to post. I did not want to post huge ones back to back without asking anyone if they wanted to do something in between. I was just updating when I was going to try and start the dinner posts then.

Rhun

First Post
Rhun, I was not complaining. I just wanted to give people some time to post. I did not want to post huge ones back to back without asking anyone if they wanted to do something in between. I was just updating when I was going to try and start the dinner posts then.

No worries. I just feel bad because my posting frequency has gone way down. Real life has been pretty hectic.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I have to apologise my dissappearance, which is due to many reasons. First, around January, ENW became completely unresponsive for over a week for me, and after that it's been so slow that it simply takes away my interest of visiting here. The new visuals contribute to that loss of interest as does the change of mood that I feel that creeped to ENW somewhere along last year. Topple in my personal life that's been ups and downs and so, I don't like to come here anymore...

This was by far my favorite on ENW that I can remember. Thank you for it, and sorry to let you hanging. See you guys if I ever decide to return.

Rhun

First Post
Good to hear from you Blackrat. I can certainly relate...my posting was extremely sporadic last year between flaky EN World response and my personal life. Wishing you the best, my friend!

Remove ads