Star Trek: Ascendant - OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
With that said, it sounds more like GUN and a lot less like Red Dead Revolver (which was just sort of a western themed shooter in my opinion). If it is like GTA with horse, though, then I'm totally in!
Yeah, in that case, I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy this :D
Short games are always a drawback. But 40 hours doesn't seem too bad.
It really doesn't :D I think my views for it being short is due to having played that 40+ hours in just few days. So it has taken me ONLY a week to get from start to nearly the ending, and that's why it feels short. But then some other games that I've played only an hour or two per day but that have lasted only 24 hours have felt much longer because it's taken more days to play :D So, as I said, I think my perception is distorted with this :D

knightemplar

Explorer
I saw the game, but I don't have any of the consoles. I just play on the PC. I am only sorry it was not released for the PC, as it looked like fun.

Though I was looking at this one. Alpha Protocol from Obsidian Games. I liked Icewind Dale 2, and Neverwinter Nights 2 that they did. I do like espionage also.

knightemplar

Explorer
I have been reading the reviews for Alpha Protocol, they have been averaging about 60/100. I will probably pass on it then.

They say its highly buggy. One of the supposed devs posted anonymously and said that the systems were unworkable and the program manager would not listen to his co-workers when they told them certain systems would not work.

Rhun

First Post
Bummer. I had read some great things in some Gamer Magazines (last year, though) about Alpha Protocol. I was really excited for it to come out.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Just so you know, starting next week's friday (25th) I will be on vacation for five weeks. That's until the start of august. I will have internet, but I will not be online nearly as much. I'll try to post in every game at least once a week.

Rhun

First Post
Just so you know, starting next week's friday (25th) I will be on vacation for five weeks. That's until the start of august. I will have internet, but I will not be online nearly as much. I'll try to post in every game at least once a week.

Sounds like a nice vacation! Have fun, my friend!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
sorry a second time around KT, :(

Yeah I hate dropping out of a game that has been going awhile but like I said I have alot of projects I wish to start and a new hybird homebrewed system I want to play.

And I haven't the time, so have to drop those games I don't really have rules for.

Hope you all have a blast against the Gorn, and I'll see you in the threads.

HM

Rhun

First Post
Hey KT, I'm kind of clueless as to what Hale should be doing right now...should he be returning to the bridge?

Remove ads