• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Disciples of the Dark Lord-Recruiting

DralonXitz

First Post
Hello ENWorld members, I am starting something rather unique, a pure Dark Side campaign for Star Wars d20. Books needed would be Core Book and Dark side sourcebook. Here is the campaign outline:

Star Wars d20: Disciples of the Dark Lord

The galaxy is now a dark place. The Galactic Empire rules over all with an iron fist, imposing their ferocious will on anyone who dare stand in their way. The ways of the past have been forgotten, in order to carve a new path for the future. The Guardians of justice, The Jedi Knights, are long forgotten, all but extinct, and their weapon, the Force, driven into exile.

But so was not the case for three young ones. All siblings from the planet of Dantooine, their family was murdered by a ruthless bounty hunter at a young age. Thankfully, a mysterious hermit, known to them as The Old One, took them in as orphans. The hermit turned out to be a former Jedi, a Knight who escaped the power of the Purge and hid for years. He taught the children the ways of the force, from the level of Initiate, all the way to Padawan. But on a dark night, the old hermit was finally found, by a Dark Jedi Knight, who executed him while he was sleeping. The children, furious with anger, assaulted him from surprise, fatally wounding the knight. But when they thought they were safe, they were wrong, as his master, Lord Vader, was waiting in the shadows.

Lord Vader was extremely impressed with the children’s talents, and seduced them over to the dark side, training them to become lethal warriors. The three children each had a unique gift-

Siefer d’Thor: A master of the Dark Magics.
Alexidite d’Thor: A master of the Lightsaber
Rema d’Thor: A master of Alchemy

Together, they were known in the secret dark society as the Three Blades of Death. Highly lethal, they were employed on numerous missions. Now, Lord Vader himself has called them into duty, to carry out a very special task…

I would like three players, each one to take on the role of one of the siblings. Here is the thing, each player can customize the character however they wish, as long as they stay to the premise of that characters mastery. Each character gets a unique bonus in the skill they are proficient at. All interested players please note interest, signifying which character they choose as well.

Character creating is 5th level, normal stat rolling, 4d6, remove lowest, , as for equipment, each character has dark jedi robes, a lightsaber(In the case of Alexidite, the player may choose a Single Saber, two Sabers, or a Double Saber), Also, Rema has extensive Dark Alchemy equipment.

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
OK, I'm interested :D
Hi again DralonXitz
Anyway, I'd be interested in playing Alexidite d’Thor: A master of the Lightsaber. (I was actually interested in Clarece, but two things... I don't like the name :D and I like Alexidite much more... AND I'm not well versed in the dark side book, so the dark side magic master should probably be left to a player who knows the powers there in.

Anyway, I'm yours, if you'll have me.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Could be intrested but...

DralonXitz said:
I would like three players, each one to take on the role of one of the siblings. Here is the thing, each player can customize the character however they wish, as long as they stay to the premise of that characters mastery.

What do you want from a master of Alchemy or a master of the Dark Magics?

I've seen nothing of alchemy in Star Wars (granted I haven't really looked but I saw nothing in the indexes of the various books I have... Then again not every book has an index) and "dark magics" is usually a cultural thing, like the Witches of Dathomir, and with all the players coming from the same culture I’m not sure how possible that is…

Can you expand upon those to ideas?

Also are your concept gender specific?

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Brother Shatterstone said:
What do you want from a master of Alchemy or a master of the Dark Magics?

Heh... My father once said, "Son, use the right tool for the right job." (of course he was fixn' the TV with a rubber band at the time) Anyhow, I would like to official say that the New Jedi Order Sourcebook doesn't cover Alchemy at all.

Anyhow, since my above mistake his been corrected, sign me up for the alchemist. :D

I think I should think Vendetta for living that one open for me... It seems rather cool. ;)

Vendetta

First Post
Welcome, Thayan! Will be an honor to join you in a game, finally. :D

The alchemist did sound cool, but I don't have many of the books (mostly a few "found" copies on the net) so didn't want to sign up for something I had no way of figuring out what it was, worried that there was a kick arse alchemist class somewhere in one of the books that I didn't have. :D

Fighting back half a dozen rebels with her twin lightsabers, Alexidite shouts over her shoulder, "Sithspawn, Rema, you frakin' done with that potion yet?"

Rema replies, "Shut yer pie hole, I still have to get the concoction up to 70 degrees celsius before adding the mono-nuecliotildithins and the Rhibosome-Chlorophate... give me a frakin' minute, O.K.!!!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads