Star Wars: Heroes of Another Kind

So yeah...its almost been a year since my last post on these forums, and here. And sadly, I can't really see myself continuing this in its current form. Life hit and I just didn't have time to keep going...I finally graduated from college, got engaged, and now I'm trying to break into the comics business while just surviving so writing to write like this sadly isn't really doable.

However, I have vague plans for this. I'm working on adapting it into a fan comic, of sorts, with a great deal changing to work in the form and such, but the general idea being the same. At the moment, though, its not top priority, as my fiance and I have a few other projects kicking around that need to get done first.

I do feel bad that this won't really get finished in its current form, but hopefully something will come of this. And I'll definitely mention here when things start to happen on a comic end.

aros86

First Post
From my perspective that is very sad news because I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and was looking forward to more updates at some point. However, I understand your need to prioritize. Good luck!

From my perspective that is very sad news because I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and was looking forward to more updates at some point. However, I understand your need to prioritize. Good luck!
If it means anything, it makes me sad, too. I really do want to keep writing, and have wanted to since this long delay started, but time just hasn't been kind.

I know I need to direct my energies towards helpful areas rather than just writing to write. But, like i mentioned, that doesn't mean this is entirely dead. Among the comic projects I'm working on with my fiance, a Star Wars one based on this and to-be-heavily-altered is in there. Sadly, its not top priority, but we like to multitask so its there.

Maybe somehow at some point I'll actually continue with this right here, but I'm not sure I can or if it would be worth it. Not being a student anymore is kind of horrible. I liked being able to slack of and get away with it...

Remove ads