• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars - Rebellion

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Oraltor will go prone and continue firing, if possible. If not, he will continue to use trees for cover.

He will begin lustily singing a Zabrakian drinking song, hoping to draw more enemy fire.

Catulle

Hero
Third time's the charm, right? On the verge of closing the range a little, Calven snapped off one more shot at the trooper detail.

OOC: Initiatives:
Oraltor 19
Ryn 14
Man behind the ship 14
Andre 13
Calven 11
Izon 8
Stormtroopers 8
Leo 8

IC:
Oraltor drops prone, begins singing and fires another shot at the Stormtrooper he has been exchanging fire with. His shot hits the trooper and knocks him backwards about five feet where the armored man sprawls on his back, either unconcious or dead.

Seeing Oraltor successfully deal with his opponent, Ryn fires again the Stormtrooper 40 meters away but barely misses.

The man behind the ship moves 10 meters closer to Ryn (to within 40 meters) and fires his blaster pistol but his shot doesn't come close.

The nervous Andre squeezes off another shot at the rearmost Stormtrooper in the detail and miraculously hits him from a range of 100 meters! (OOC: natural 20, which is always a hit! 10 points of damage got through the armor.) The Stormtrooper staggers slightly, obviously shocked that he was hit from that range.

Calven remains lying prone and seeing Andre stagger the trooper, fires at the same target but his shot goes wide.

Izon blazes away with his blaster rifle, targetting the lead trooper in the detail. He hits him and the trooper falls to the ground in a heap, unconcious or dead. Izon then closes the distance to the tree he spotted and gets behind it for cover.

The lone trooper still standing near the ship fires a shot at Ryn but is unable to make it count.

The two troopers in the detail return fire on their opponents. The one hit by Andre shakes off his suprise and fires back at the young fringer but his unsteady aim causes him to miss. The other trooper fires at Izon but the shot hits the tree, leaving a large burn mark on the bark.

Leo reaches the crest of the ridge where he can look down and see the ship. The man that was working on it has moved up next to the Stormtrooper on the west side of the ship and they are firing at Ryn, who is about 40 meters away from them. The Stormtrooper on the east side of the ship is down, dead or unconcious. Oraltor can be seen east of the ship lying prone in the grass but he is moving and obviously not completely disabled. Leo can also see the Stormtrooper detail, about 40 or 50 meters away from him. One of them is down but the other two are firing on Calven, Andre and Izon.

OOC: Recap. The Trooper east of the ship is down. The lead trooper in the detail is down. One trooper remains standing on the west side of the ship and two remain standing in the detail. The troopers in the detail are about 100 meters away from Calven and Andre and about 50 meters away from Izon. Ryn and his two opponents are about 40 meters apart. Oraltor is about 120 or 130 meters away from the trooper and the man engaged with Ryn. Oraltor has no VP and 8 WP left. No other PC's are hurt. One of the two Stormtroopers in the detail has taken 10 points of damage. The rest of the opponents have not been injured. Actions for next round?

dpdx

Explorer
"Okay, I could use some help right about now... Can you move up about halfway to me, 'Raltor?" Ryn says into the comlink.

He'll continue to fire at the Stormtrooper. Once the trooper is down, he'll switch to stun before firing at the other man (civilian?).

Catulle

Hero
"Nothing good's coming from this range... I'm going in closer, people." Calven scrabbled to his feet, dashing closer to Ryn and Oraltor's position and taking advantage of every scrap of cover the trees could afford him.

Mickerus

First Post
Leo holds his position, and seeing that the battle appears to be lopsided, will attempt to run interference via the stormtroopers' commlinks like last time.

OOC: I'd surely hate to make this a regular tactic, but I'm afraid it's all I can do to help for now, and I certainly don't want everybody getting shot up. I think I'll have me a blaster by the next fight...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads