• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Right, but since it can be assumed we're all rolling these at once "at the table" I would have seen the Gand's initiative roll before deciding on whether to spend a FP. I just jumped the gun. Not a big deal, I'll try to remember next time since initiative is a special case scenario.

Ah now I get you yes. I do let you wait until after your roll to decide if you are going to spend a Force Point or not...

Forged Fury

First Post
Parlex tied to hide but failed.
As I understand it, in order to hide in 5th Edition, you have to spend your Action to do so (regardless of success or failure of the hiding check). Rogues (and Scoundrels under your rules set) can have an ability that allows them to Hide as a Bonus Action. I just couldn't figure out when Parlex would have had an action to hide after shooting at me in the Surprise round.

GreenKarl

First Post
Just waiting for [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] actions, sorry

Oh and for Forged, I just got mixed up on the rules again. Thats what I get for playing 3 or 4 different systems :)

For some reason I thought you could Hide if you passed out a line-of-sight of everyone. But that is a different game :)

GreenKarl

First Post
Just so Kecala knows that she has disrupted the Force and whatever ritual the Sith were doing down here... for at least 1 minute (10 rounds). After that? She does not know...

Remove ads