Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm as this Gand know about the Thorilide and some of the basic info about it, she also knows that they use Baradium Bisulfate an explosive to extract it from the ground...with that Perception roll, sure, she see a couple of sheds marked with the Explosive sign for Baradium. One might be near four to six spiders but maybe a few miners also

Sezarious

Explorer
Hmm, we could also use said explosives to seal in the mines. I assume these spiders are the guardians and not the demons, otherwise they are a third, completely seperate threat. The demons are meant to be able to wipe out space. These spiders, there are a lot of them, but i don't think they can build spaceships...

My ideas on what the demons could be... I could voice them, but i'd rather just wait and see. I hope we get a chance to find out what they are without failing the campaign... I guess we'll see what happens...

GreenKarl

First Post
:D
Well remember the Kwi said that the Guardians would wipe out all life on the planet while the demons would destroy everyone in the stars also... 40 or so spiders are going to have a bit of hard time wiping out everyone at this mine much less the planet... unless there are more coming of course...

And yes I have plans depending on what the players do :D

GreenKarl

First Post
I am still waiting on you and [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]. Yes both of the spiders on Reks and on Kacela are both still alive and unwounded. The one Reeling one I will be making a roll for but I want to wait for you two first... There are a lot more around, but most of them are focusing on miners

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]: Hey, did you see this bit in the ruless for Force Slam? Special: You can spend a Force Point and deal and additional 2d6 bludgeoning damage to all creatures in the area. Since the spiders have 18 HPs, that could very well take you over the top!

GreenKarl

First Post
Good use of a Force Point :)

Cal ranged (blaster +1 with Point Blank Shot) [roll0], vs. Reflex DEF 15, if he hits, [roll1]
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] just waiting for your rolls

Remove ads