Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
I keep Reks around in case you wanted to return :) if you want to play again he is there awaiting. Right now he is at full health, has not used his Second Wind, etc. They had a big battle earlier verses a bunch of Sith Troopers and you were pretty badly wounded, but after the battle they meet a Kwa Force Ghost who used a Force Secret on you all that gave you a long rest in one hour :) Then you faced some guardian monsters down in the Star Chamber but they were easily defeated and you were not wounded. Right now they are at the base of a giant crystal pyramid, readying to assault into the crystal and the gate itself...

GreenKarl

First Post
Just want to know your next move? I don't think you order the droid to climb the stairs did you? It has a comlink though and your Slicer roll was good enough that you can talk to it over one...

GreenKarl

First Post
Everyone is 6th level which I think you were in for, but with the EN blow up we lost your 6th level character so I posted what i thought was his updates on the last page of the Rogues Gallery thread

Sezarious

Explorer
I just want it to move ahead of us Greenkarl with the order 'protect us', but, good to know that i can make a more complicated order later if need be. Like maybe 'self destruct'? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove ads