• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Star Wars Saga Edition] Download My NPC Statblocks!

You're all very welcome. Please note that many of the NPC's are fairly powerful, perhaps even over-powered to some extent. I have a tendancy/bad habit of min-maxing my builds to see how far I can get with a particular concept. Therefore, I recommend you consider the NPC's as a Challenge Level (CL) +1 higher than actually listed, especially the higher-level NPC's. But I leave this up to the GM's discretion.

Thanks for pointing this out! I should also inquire, have you made any updates?

VeryMacabre

First Post
I made an account just to thank you for this great list. I know you posted this :):):):) years ago, but I hope you know how much I appreciate this resource. Thank you.

meien

Explorer
This is fantastic. Unfortunately I won't be able to use this soon because I just moved away from my gaming group. But our gm was just talking to me tonight about starting up a new campaign and this would be a big help to him. Thank you for the hard work on this. Also nice to know about the new forums.

Oh and thanks Morrus for adding a Star Wars/Trek forum even if it only ends up being temporary. Probably wouldn't have seen this otherwise.

Zanth

Villager
I came across this today when I searched for some quick gen NPCs for a game I am running tonight. I am awestruck by this resource. The effort involved... seriously, WOW! Thank you very much.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Not sure if it worth starting a new thread, or to post here, but I too have a LOT of Saga Edition Word docs of NPCs and templates for things like vehicles, pointing out where you insert the pilot's stats etc.

I don't currently have them on my site, but I would add if interest was there.

Remove ads