• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Star Wars] Seeking pre-generated characters

MacPhail

First Post
I have some friends who want to play some Star Wars d20 this weekend, but we won't all be in the same city until then, and we only have one book. They are long-time d20 players, but 1st time Star Wars RPGers. I don't have time to prep the adventure AND stat out characters for everyone...

Does anyone know of a good source for accurate, balanced characters, with a variety of classes? I need 4th or 5th level characters, and a legible stat block wouldn't hurt. Backgrounds are optional, but uniformity of power levels would be nice.

Thanks!

Arani Korden

First Post
I'd suggest using the stats for the Star Wars iconic characters we're using on the "play by post" board, but since they're all third level and you're looking for fourth, I'm not sure that helps you.

MacPhail

First Post
Actually, these should do just fine. A few more folks have expressed an interest, so there might be a good sized group. I looked through the threads in question and all the stat references I found were dead links.

Did these characters get Revised stats? And if so where can I find them?

Thanks!

Remove ads