• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Solar Concerto (Recruiting)

DralonXitz

First Post
To answer some questions, since this is the height of the Empire, Force Sensitivity is a general death sentence, and would never be allowed in the Navy. Also, Naval Officer PrC's are awesome for this, SotG material as afformentioned is very appreciated for this campaign. As for Alien races, as stated above, it's unlikely they would reach this rank in the Empire, as 99% of Officer's are Human or Zabrak. However, I'll entertain a possibiltiy.

possum

First Post
To answer some questions, since this is the height of the Empire, Force Sensitivity is a general death sentence, and would never be allowed in the Navy.

Either that or you get shipped out to become one of Palpatine's little Dark Side puppets like Mara Jade was.

Question about the allowed books. You say "Core Rulebook", that's the revised version, correct? If not, I'll have to convert my character to the un-revised version.

DralonXitz

First Post
Revised edition, sorry for not mentioning that earlier, I'm kind of used to just using it default.

DL: It's not required, it just has some really cool Starship feats in the game and PrC's, skills, etc.

Dire Lemming

First Post
DralonXitz said:
Revised edition, sorry for not mentioning that earlier, I'm kind of used to just using it default.

DL: It's not required, it just has some really cool Starship feats in the game and PrC's, skills, etc.

So.... I'm not going to be cool... *sniff* :(

So what kind of characters do you suggest with just the CRB?

possum

First Post
[sblock]

Mykel Lekine
Male Human Soldier 6

Str: 10 +0 (2 points)
Dex: 17 +3 (10 points)
Con: 12 +1 (4 points)
Int: 14 +2 (6 points)
Wis: 12 +1 (4 points)
Cha: 14 +2 (6 points)

VP/WP: 56/12
Defense: 18
DSP/FP: 7/3

Fort: +6
Ref: +5
Will: +3

Weapon: Blastech blaster pistol: +9/+4

Feats

Improved Initiative
Starship Operations (Starfighters)
Point blank shot
Spacer
Starship Operations (Capital ships)
Starship Dodge
Skill Emphasis (Pilot)
Space Point blank shot

Skills

Astrogate +7, Computer Use +6, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (Empire) +11, Knowledge (Rebellion) +11, Knowledge (Starfighters) +11, Pilot +17, Repair +11, Treat Injury +6.

Biography

The only son of Admiral Marcus Lekine and his wife, Mykel's Imperial career almost ended a year after he was born. That year, his half-brother Galen defected from the Empire and joined one of the small rebel groups that sprang up almost immediately with the Empire. Determined to bring honor back to his family name upon coming of age, Mykel inlisted with the Imperial Navy, and was put into the cockpit of a TIE fighter. After a few years of exceptional service, Mykel was "graduated" to the new Interceptor model. There were still no shields, but the speed was enough to keep him alive. That and his own skill.

Last edited:

DralonXitz

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
So.... I'm not going to be cool... *sniff* :(

So what kind of characters do you suggest with just the CRB?

I'd suggest a Soldier perhaps, maybe a Noble with a good background, ie, hailing from a noble Imperial family and entering the service. Lots of possibilities, as I said, if you decided to go for a SotG PrC, like the Naval Officer, I can give you the stats for it.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hm, I'm thinking... It's hard cause my brother is playing guitar a few rooms away... I'm not good at strategy so I don't think I should be a navel officer, so maybe a pilot. That way my character and possum's could be like buddies/rivals or something. :) Yeah, he's probably a member of a noble family too though, I don't think he had any tragedy like Mykel's. Maybe he has something like Katarn and it turns out a member of his family he thought had been killed by rebels had really defected...

Well I always like to post a character background and get feedback before I make the sheet, so what do you guys think?

DralonXitz

First Post
It looks so good so far, I'd need to see an actual writeup of a bio before I could really suggest anything, but the concept in itself sounds good.

Caros

First Post
Hmm

I've been pondering between the two charachter concepts, and, due to the low level I think I'll just make up a bio and charachter for both.

That in mind, I do have SotG, though its lent out at the moment. If you'd be so kind as to e-mail the basics of the Naval officer class that would be fantabulous! ^^;

Charachters should be up tomorrow =)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads