• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate: SG-1 03/05/2004 (Spoilers)

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
This was an interesting episode despite not having SG-1 in it. I like the new president. I also liked the fact that he isn't quite in Kinsey's pocket. I hate Kinsey. I really hate Kinsey.

Next weeks episode looks interesting.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I liked tonights episode alot. The new President is interesting, although some of his talk almost made me think he was already in bed with the 'cabal' of bad guys who backed the NID rogue element. Probably not, but there was just enough shadiness in his character to suggest that he might know more of the 'angles' already than he is letting on.

I really think that this episode is the setup for why there will be a different team/organization leading the charge in the SG/Atlantis series. Leave the SGC where they are doing a good job (albeit with a flawed record), and start a new group to handle the challenges of the Lost City when it's found.

I know that next week's episode is part 1 of 2, but does anyone know if that 2nd part is going to follow the week after? Or is this another of their cliffhangers where they take a few months break until the new stuff for both SG-1 and SG-A in July? Anybody know if there is a website that shows the upcoming episode schedule?

It was a really great episode considering we only saw SG-1 in flashbacks to old stories. Episodes like that have always been my least favorite in the past (and Kinsey, the evil son of a b****, always seems to be involved in those ep's) but they pulled this one off very well. The importance of having the President on the side of the SGC kept me riveted despite the flashbacks. In fact, it brought back memories of some great stuff that added humor to it even though they couldn't have planned it that way (You've gotta keep your kozar's bent!). I give this episode two thumbs up! :D

Remove ads