• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate SG-1:Season 9 7.22.05 *No Spoilers caps required*

reveal

Adventurer
DanMcS said:
I think they're floundering a bit since they apparently took out the gouald for once and for all. It's only the second episode of what is effectively a spinoff series, at this point. I'll give it more time than this.

I agree. It's a brand new show, essentially. New cast members, new bad guys, new plotlines.

DanMcS said:
Where did ONeil and Carter go? Neither were in this episode.

O'Neill(...two L's :p) got promoted again, but it looks like he's making an appearance in the next episode. From the looks of it, he'll just be making cameo spots here and there. As for Carter, I believe she's been toned down for a while as Amanda Tapping is pregnant. Don't remember if that's exactly right, but Carter is supposed to be back.

reveal

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
As for Carter, I believe she's been toned down for a while as Amanda Tapping is pregnant. Don't remember if that's exactly right, but Carter is supposed to be back.

The plan is to bring her back mid-season so she has enough time to spend with her new baby and to recover. :)

Wolf72

Explorer
can't wait until next week ... this one just opened up more questions, and the 'evil' that was brought up before doesn't seem like it's the new 'bad guys' the way the go'uld and replicators were.

Wycen

Explorer
I'm enjoying the new episodes and cast. Basically, if you think of it at Stargate Series 3, I think you'll be in the right frame of mind.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
BiggusGeekus said:
My wife walked out on the show. She thinks SG1 has jumped the shark.

I had a hard time arguing against that. The writing is still solid, but to my eye, it looks like they're running out of ideas.

Perhapse in this case the shark jumped you!

Mytholder

reveal said:
Very cool episode. :)

Awesome way to introduce the new bad guy. They are definitely way more powerful than the Go'auld. That guy actually brought someone back to life. How the hell is SG-1 supposed to fight against that?! :D

While I haven't seen the episode, and won't for a good while...don't the Gou'ld bring people back from the dead all the time using sarcophagi?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads