• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starship Graphics

garrowolf

First Post
I don't have any money for this on my own. I am aiming to be able to sell it and I would give the artist a percentage.
Black and White line drawings and full gray scale, maybe a few color ones.
I would want several pics per tech level.
Do you know anyone who would be interested?

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I sort of misunderstood what you were asking. I'd definitely take your needs into consideration in creating a variety of modular star ship configurations, as I previously mentioned. But, I'm not doing it as some freelancer creating content specifically for you, nor would I consider doing so. In my case, I am publishing the content myself - as I have plans to create map object sets for a variety of genres and historical periods. I've already began releasing symbol sets.

I have done a rather massive map symbol commission for ProFantasy, 189 objects in the current Modern Map Symbol Set for use in CC3 and related software, I created.

At this time I am developing various product lines for Gamer Printshop - my RPG support company.

So I apologize if you misunderstood as well.

Remove ads