Started thread/post disappearing into the ether?

A couple of time recently I've found something I've posted to be completely gone the next day. Yesterday I posted some thoughts over on my thread about Kender outside of Dragonlance, and a couple weeks ago I started a thread wondering about how many different Celestial Bureaucracies there are in D&D. I can't imagine anything objectionable in either of those, and I thought I saw the thread/post show up normally right after posting it. But when I came back the next day it was gone as if it never existed.

Is this just a glitch that happens every now and again, or was there something objectionable in my posts, or did I just accidentally close the window before it posted (though I doubt that)?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We don't just randomly disappear posts without you knowing about it (with the brand new exception of the AMA forum where I'm terminating posts which aren't questions). And there's no glitch I'm aware of.

Without something more specific than "I thought I posted something somewhere yesterday but it doesn't seem to be there" it's kinda hard to diagnose. The most likely explanation from the limited info we have is that you didn't post what you thought you did, but if there's a more techncial explanation it'll require more information. :)

Remove ads