Can't open certain threads

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So this is a rather odd quirk that's started happening recently: I can't seem to open specific threads. In the last few days, whenever I go to these threads:

I get EN World's "Page could not be loaded" message. I have no idea why this is happening, and for now it seems to be only those two threads (and I've posted in the latter thread before), but I've never heard of specific threads being locked out where others work normally.

Any thoughts on this?

I couldn't follow either link on Firefox. They both worked for me when I copied the addresses to Chrome.

I am logged in to my account on Firefox and not on Chrome, which could also be a factor somehow.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Fwiw...
Both work for me on Firefox on Win10, both logged-in and in incognito mode. (I tried this a few times since OP was posted.)
Both work on Chrome on Android mobile, both logged-in and in incognito mode.
Both work on Firefox on Android mobile, in incognito mode.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I couldn't follow either link on Firefox. They both worked for me when I copied the addresses to Chrome.

I am logged in to my account on Firefox and not on Chrome, which could also be a factor somehow.
Following up on this, I tried both threads on Microsoft Edge (on which I'm not logged in), and they loaded without issue.

Subsequently, I logged in on that browser, and both still loaded, suggesting that this is a Firefox issue (which is the browser I normally use).

darjr

I crit!
On desktop I can get to both via firefox and chrome.

This is probably a silly request but could you delete your cache?

Remove ads