• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Starter Set Character Sheet Revealed!

DDNFan

Banned
Banned

Well they did give him "Defensive" style which is either to make him more resilient due to a loss of a shield, or to hide the final decision they made with great weapons.

It seems really odd that the greataxe is a family heirloom, and the warrior is a big tough guy, who didn't think to learn to use his precious to its fullest extent, and train in great weapon fighting instead. Maybe his noble character prevents him from winning fights by cheating? (Daom)

At least we should see the most common fighting styles in the Basic D&D PDF and can take it from there if we think this is a product that's worth buying.

Ichneumon

First Post
If fighters can instantly heal fallen, unconscious allies by shouting at them from across the room, without magic, it will be the quickest refund I've ever shipped back to Amazon. Even if we end up playing the game, I'm not paying for that level of stupidity.

I'm confident that long range voice-activated wound closure will be in the bard's domain. The battlemaster's "spells" are more likely to have touch range and use some dirt as a material component.

Talath

Explorer
I'm confident that long range voice-activated wound closure will be in the bard's domain. The battlemaster's "spells" are more likely to have touch range and use some dirt as a material component.

Did I miss something? I thought the battle master was the subclass with the dice and the maneuvers. I don't recall any healing abilities.

Evenglare

Adventurer
Clearly not the actual character sheet. I was excited then let down :( Clearly that racial stuff wont be provided on every character sheet.... r-right?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads