• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starting an Eberron Campaign (Full, 1st Level)

mariusm

Explorer
I am looking for 4 players to take part in a mainly hack and slash type campaign. It will start with the characters in Sharn using the adventure in the back of the Eberron campaign guide.

Since I am in South Africa and the time zones will most probably be a problem this game may be a post a day per character.

Anyone interested should just post a reply or drop me a mail.

Cheers,
Marius.

Last edited:

Ringmereth

First Post
Why not? I've been waiting for an Eberron campaign for some time... I'm feeling a vague interest in either a Warforge or Kalashtar monk, but I've got so many ideas I could use-I'll play practically anything.

mariusm

Explorer
That should be the lot.

Hi All,

There has been 5 replies so we can go with that. Five players will be fine. Basically the creation rules are as follows:

1. All characters must start at 1st level.
2. Use point buy with 32 points to spend.
3. Use the standard rules for 1st level characters for starting money.
4. A brief background (optional) to give me an idea of what sort of character you were thinking of playing.
5. Any character class from the 3.5 players hand book or Eberron Campaign guide can be used.
6. I will use Redblade version 1.3.0.12 to record the character sheets in so when replying please mail me at (all dot dump at google dot com) with your character sheets.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
How do you feel about Psionic classes and material from Races of Eberron?

If approved, Ringmereth, do you want to play a couple of Kalashtar Atavists-in-training (you Monk and me Soulknife?)

mariusm

Explorer
No problem.

Hi ShaggySpellsword,

That's fine... just if you refer to something that may be from Races of Eberron just let me know so that I know which book you got the info from.

Cheers,
Marius.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads