• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stat Blocks

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
The swelling seen in recent prestige classes is two-edged for me. When a prestige class is useless to me, it's three times more useless than it was before. However, when it's something I can use, it's now three times more useful. *shrug*

-blarg

sjmiller

Explorer
the Jester said:
Okay, so we have all seen the "new" stat blocks by now, right?
Wrong. I have not seen the new stat block, or PrC description, or any of the other stuff mentioned here. Guess I have not bought a new WotC D&D book in quite awhile. What do they look like?

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Jedi_Solo said:
My problem with the expanded Magic Item black is that you tend to get repeated information.
My main problem also.
Henry said:
Same deal for the Magic Item stat blocks. I'd rather have some jelly and peanut butter to go with the bread, because nothing but bread can get dry and tasteless to me.
I don't think this has anything to do with format. There was nothing in the old format that prevented an author from including flavor text (Bazaar of the Bazarre in Dragon did it all the time). Meanwhile, the lore entry is optional, and the only book I have using the format (Complete Psionics) leaves it out for everything except psionic locations.

Remove ads