• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stat this Up Picture thread.

Nookie

Explorer
I know this may be a hair off topic BUT it is monster Home-brew related. Recently we have been doing the first of the stat this up monster colabs. Which i hope for there to me more of and in the spirit of such im making this thread for people to post pictures on of creatures they want to be stated up.

No pictures of stuff that already exists in D&D, thats what the various conversions threads are for.

Anyway ill get the ball rolling.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DeathsFamiliar.jpg
    DeathsFamiliar.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 101

Dethklok

First Post
Maybe because it belongs in the Monster subforum?

...Where I notice it also appears. OK, I don't know why you aren't getting more posts.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Death's Familiar
Level: 3
Physical: 8
Mental: 10
Metaphysical: 15
Skill: Fly 3
Skill: Parry 3
Skill: Cast Consume Ki 3 (level 1, caster damage 1 M, R MP, effect: absorb 1 MP health from target)
Perk: Specialize Fly
Perk: Specialize Parry
Perk: Master Charm (master gains +1 to Cast Spell rolls while familiar is in close range)
Gear: Bite (1)
Tactics: flies off to absorb MP from enemy casters once its master has cast Invisibility on it. Flee after detected.
Reference: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/p-p-rpg/wikis/main-page

Or were you thinking D&D stats?

Nookie

Explorer
Well some of us have been Colabbing 3.5 monsters. I was hopeing it would breathes some life into the homebrew section.

This Particular thread is for if you see a cool interesting picture of a monster and want to see it statted up to post it here and people in the community can Home-brew it together as a 3.5 creature, creating new life TO RULE THE WORLD AS GODS WITH OUT UNHOLY CREATIONS BWAHAHAHAHA.. er ahme.. Excuse me. I got a little ahead of myself.

So i guess to answer your question Yes D&D stats. :)

Remove ads