State of 3rd party products for all d20

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Now that my health is starting to come back around, I am hoping to get back on the release schedule starting with a DragonWing pdf release this month for 3.5 edition.

I was actually going to ask you on Facebook how you are doing. Glad your feeling better. You need layout or anything, you know where to find me.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I know that Skortched Urf' Studios is still releasing 3.5 PDF products.

Skirmisher Publishing, I believe, is also putting out a smattering 3.5 materials also.

And let's not forget, Dreamscarred Press just today released Third Dawn, their no-magic all-psionics campaign setting for 3.5.

Angellis_ater

First Post
And let's not forget, Dreamscarred Press just today released Third Dawn, their no-magic all-psionics campaign setting for 3.5.

Wow, I was JUST about to write this. Dreamscarred Press (Dreamscarred Press - The Definitive Source for d20 Psionics › All Types › All Topics) recently released the brand spanking new Third Dawn campaign setting for 3.5 (which we hope to offer in print) and we have another 5 products in the pipeline for 3.5 including The Mind Unveiled: Denizens of the Dreamscape, The Mind Unveiled: Artefacts of Power (which wraps up the Mind Unveiled series and should produce a print book), High Psionics: Fleshcrafting, Phrenic Items, Untapped Classes: Bladesage and Social Challenges (under our Mentalis Design brand)

If Third Dawn does well, it is our intention to support it with more material, including a Players Guide and specific releases for different cultures. We have 3 more 3.5 releases in planning which will allow us to wrap up High Psionics Compilation 2 for print release. So, we're digging into 3.5, but also expect us to support Pathfinder, True20, Savage Worlds, Traveller, OGL Modern and even 4E in the future!

Darrin Drader

Explorer
RPG Objects is still supporting Darwin's World, in addition to other lines.

Reality Deviant Publications is going to continue supporting their True20 lines: Bloodthrone, Reign of Discordia, Interface Zero, and Cthulhu.

Remove ads