• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stats for Iuz

I seem to remember somewhere, somehow, seeing some stats for Iuz. He was an Umpteenth Level Everything, or something, and a demigod (though we knew that), CR Infinity, or something. Anyway, the point is, does anybody know where it might be that I saw them and can anybody direct me to a place I can see them again? This is just curiousity talking.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well, in 3.5, the philosphiphy seems to be that he should be beatable by campaign's end so I'd make him a 19th level fighter with the half-fiend template and maybe a few levels of sorcerer. :lol:

GQuail

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
Well, in 3.5, the philosphiphy seems to be that he should be beatable by campaign's end so I'd make him a 19th level fighter with the half-fiend template and maybe a few levels of sorcerer. :lol:

And on a more productive note... :p

Dragon 294 (the issue where Deities and Demigods came out for 3E) had status for Iuz, as well as Pholtus, Tharizdun and... um, Rao? I have it at home, so will check when I get back, but I'm certain Iuz in 3.X is a Demigod with Cleric & Assassin levels.

I'm not an expert in how one calcs up the CR of Deities, but I'd imagine he'd be in the 30ish/40ish region.

JustaPlayer

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
19th level? Go Balor!

Solarious

Explorer
I seem to recall seeing him in a Dragon magazine being a Roge10/Cleric10/Assasin5 with 5 Divine Ranks or so, a Demigod at most. I probably messed the actual levels up too, but I'm fairly certain that he had those three classes.

Just dress him up with more levels and a few unique abilities, and we're set to go for a TPK! :]

I knew I'd seen it somewhere - Dragon #294 must have been it. Unfortunately, about a year ago I threw out half of my Dragons because they were taking up space, and I discarded the ones I didn't feel were useful. #294 was one of them. Hindsight, anyone?

Remove ads