• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stay Classy!!!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
If they don't like the speculation and jumping to conclusions, they really should give us a bit of info on what the game looks like now. A glimpse of a character sheet, a spell, something. Otherwise people are going to speculate, and it's human nature to assume the worst.

If they give us info, they'll just speculate on what that information "actually means" or what it implies beyond what is said.

Eventually, they will give us information - they've said they'll make play test rules available to everybody. Short of that, though, giving us more tidbits of information doesn't help them much in this regard.

Phebius

First Post
If they give us info, they'll just speculate on what that information "actually means" or what it implies beyond what is said.

Eventually, they will give us information - they've said they'll make play test rules available to everybody. Short of that, though, giving us more tidbits of information doesn't help them much in this regard.

But I wanna start complaining about Golden Wyvern Aspect now!

;)

Wormwood

Adventurer
It is weird, but the moderation is terribly weak on the Wizards of the coast forums

I came back to ENWorld in the wake of the 5e announcement---the official boards were just insane. I honestly dread the idea that their voices could be given more weight than the (fairly) reasonable ones here.

That said, I'm pretty much done until the playtest either way.

Remove ads