• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Steampunk Gaming Materials

kitsune9

Adventurer
What are some steampunk materials for RPG's?

Specifically, I'm looking to find a general steampunk gamebook or three to assist me in making Eberron less traditional. Fantastic contraptions and everyday mundanities are both welcomed.

Crunch is not necessary, although it won't be shunned either. B-)

Edit: websites welcomed too.

There's Sorcery and Steam from FFG, Iron Kingdoms from Privateer Press and my favorite setting, and Etherscope.

karlindel

First Post
There are so many great suggestions above that I can't even add any of my own.

I will mention that the Deadlands mad scientist books have a lot of fantastical as well as mundane devices that could serve as inspiration.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Sorcery & Steam is available as a $5 PDF at RPGNow. Well worth the price of admission. :) Works great in conjunction with EN Publishing's Steam & Steel.

The fantastic technology rules from OGL Steampunk are not yet on the Grand Wiki, but the closely related Gnomish Technology is. :)

The Auld Grump, always glad to see steampunk.

rkwoodard

First Post
Thanks

Thank You,

I am also looking for Steampunk stuff. The fiction is great and easy to find.

The RPG stuff. Wow, if it is out of print, it is not cheap. The links above are a god-send.

Regards,
RK

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It should be mentioned that Abney Park's Airship Pirates RPG is coming out in August.

It's going to use Victoriana's system, but it should be able to be inspire.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads