Level Up (A5E) Steps to making a weapon +1

Darkwynters

Explorer
I want to make sure I undeestand the rukes for making a Longsword +1.

First, make a Fine longsword.

AG426
Longsword is 20 GP and fine adds another 25 GP. So fine longsword is 45 GP. Make a 20 DC Craft check and it takes 2 weeks.

TT364

Crafting the weapon +1 is 250 GP plus 20 GP for longsword (the fine value is already added to the 250 GP)… so a fine longsword +1 costs 270 GP to craft and is worth 520 GP.

TT 365
If you cannot find the special component, you might be able to purchase it for 25% of magic item value… ie 125 GP for a weapon +1.

Last edited:

getquarked

Explorer
Fine longsword +1

AG426
Longsword is 20 GP and fine adds another 25 GP. So fine longsword is 45 GP. (Not sure why you want to craft it since it appears to be the same as the purchase value

TT364

Crafting the weapon +1 is 250 GP plus 20 GP for longsword (the fine value is already added to the 250 GP)… so a fine longsword +1 costs 270 GP to craft (might be 395 GP if you had to buy the special metal) and is worth 520 GP.

TT 365
If you cannot find the special component, you might be able to purchase it for 25% of magic item value… ie 125 GP for a weapon +1
(pst: hey you dont answer this, you're who Im talking to on the reddit LOL) but I literally just asked this too, so if the dev can answer it would be great

Remove ads