• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sterling Vermin presents the Penultimate Pugilist - a monk variant class!

coolgamertagbro

First Post
The king of the ring is back and he's fixed on keeping his crown!

It has been almost two months since the last public update for the Pugilist. Since that time my Patreon backers have had the chance to read and playtest the changes that have been made since then and vote on additional archetypes for the class. To celebrate the completion of the 5 archetypes that will make up the full release of the Pugilist in the coming months (and my birthday!) I wanted to have one last opportunity to receive feedback from the public.

And with that, may I present, the Penultimate Pugilist!

Crioni

First Post
Straight up: I have no criticism. This looks awesome, and would be a blast to play in a steampunk setting. This is actually inspiring me to do a "steampunk era" version of my bronze age setting.

coolgamertagbro

First Post
I only just realized that enworld doesn't give you alerts when people leave comments in your thread. Ha! Anyway, thanks so much for the kind words, both of you!!

Man oh man, this is AWESOME. I really wish I had seen this about two weeks ago. I'm playing a character based on Dudley from Street Fighter in my current game. He's basically a re-flavored monk with a future dip into fighter, but I miiiight have to try to convince my DM to let me rebuild my character on the fly. We're early enough in the game that it shouldn't be an issue.

Anyways, amazing work! I really like this a lot.

Remove ads