Still need 1 more player in Mt holly nj

Aramax

First Post
Hi!
Man I cannot find that 1 new player I need!

We play 4th(we are at 14th,heavily influanced by Call of Cthulhu)superheros(Villians and Vigilantes,JLA with Iconic heros).In the near future we will be playing some low level OD&D(a dungeon crawl)
and possibly some type of Sci fi shoot em up('Last man standing' in a sci fi,mildly influanced and taking place in the Traveller universe ) and Call of Cthulhu(based on Twin Peaks,very heavy Rp and investigative<as CoC should be>but w /some action)but mainly we play 4th.

In general I tend to run heavy combat,epic scope(not epic level)The pattern tends to be 1-2 RP heavy sessions followed by 2-10 combat games.

I have been running my homebrew D&D for 29 years and I still have 2 original players w/ a couple of youngsters.

The player Im looking for should be very familier w/4th or be an experianced gamer.noe of the other games require any expiriance.

Ivaldi

First Post
Steady Eddie

Aramax - Thanks for replying on my thread too. I might be your guy, but I commute from NYC, and don't reach Mt. Laurel until about 7:00 PM on Tuesdays. New to the area, but if you think I could reach you quickly enough thereafter to participate, let me know.

Remove ads