• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Still need 1 more player in Mt holly nj

Aramax

First Post
Hi!
Man I cannot find that 1 new player I need!

We play 4th(we are at 14th,heavily influanced by Call of Cthulhu)superheros(Villians and Vigilantes,JLA with Iconic heros).In the near future we will be playing some low level OD&D(a dungeon crawl)
and possibly some type of Sci fi shoot em up('Last man standing' in a sci fi,mildly influanced and taking place in the Traveller universe ) and Call of Cthulhu(based on Twin Peaks,very heavy Rp and investigative<as CoC should be>but w /some action)but mainly we play 4th.

In general I tend to run heavy combat,epic scope(not epic level)The pattern tends to be 1-2 RP heavy sessions followed by 2-10 combat games.

I have been running my homebrew D&D for 29 years and I still have 2 original players w/ a couple of youngsters.

The player Im looking for should be very familier w/4th or be an experianced gamer.noe of the other games require any expiriance.

Ivaldi

First Post
Steady Eddie

Aramax - Thanks for replying on my thread too. I might be your guy, but I commute from NYC, and don't reach Mt. Laurel until about 7:00 PM on Tuesdays. New to the area, but if you think I could reach you quickly enough thereafter to participate, let me know.

Remove ads