Stink in Ship's Towers

Kaodi

Hero
Kathan had thought perhaps they were being had, and he charges the woman. Seeing than Kenn doesn't think it is time to play games, he makes a great two-handed swing with his morningstar when he pulls within range.

1d20+2=4 (If able to charge, another +2, but it seems it would hardly matter.)

Drowned Hero

First Post
Khuther Qbyer - Dwarf Sorcerer *Spells left today 4 lvl 0; 4 lvl 1

Khuther stands in the doorway with his mouth open in surprise of the scene, not understanding why his two new friends are attacking the woman. He draws his morningstar and waits to see what happens.

Knight Otu

First Post
Kenn's dagger strikes into the woman's shoulder. "Gah!" she shouts out, and as Kathan charges in, she mutters "Figures that I'd run into mindless mobsters. Ain't my day." She then jumps out of the window, and a splash confirms that she landed in the river.
An eyestalk slowly crawls out from underneath the bed, looks around, and a voice asks "A..are the b..bad h..humanlings g..gone?"

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn should be fleeing from the tentacled thing, but it looks so darn cute peeking out from under the bed.
"Yes, the bad humanlings are gone. You should come out now."
He crosses the room to stand by the window and listens for the sound of a thief discovering their getaway boat got away without them.

Kaodi

Hero
Kathan moves to the crates and cups his hands together, growling, " Get over here and get up and out the window, Khuther! Time to show us what you're made of! "

Drowned Hero

First Post
Kaodi said:
Kathan moves to the crates and cups his hands together, growling, " Get over here and get up and out the window, Khuther! Time to show us what you're made of! "

Khuther moves to the open window grabs his cloak and travelers outfit as he moves outside 'What you want me to do? fire at that woman?'

Knight Otu

First Post
The woman, swimming towards a pier further south, yowls again as the magic missile hurts her. "Damnit! If you want me that bad, we can arrange a meeting at the pissy pier there!" she shouts back, and then dives.

The thing under the bed seems like it isn't convinced that it is save to come out yet, its eyestalk looking at each of the three men in turn. "A..are you s.sure that n.no one will a..attack me?"

Kaodi

Hero
Kathan sets down his morningstar and crouches down to get a look under the bed. " Don't be worrying 'bout us three, little guy, we're not here to hurt you. "

He turns his head to look at his companions, asking, " Do you really think she would meet us, if we knew how to contact her? There are some questions that need answering. "

Looking back to the creature, he says, " Maybe you could help us out with that too. We don't know what you are, or how you got here. Could you help us out with that? "

Remove ads