• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina takes a shot at her attacker.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 14; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]10[/COLOR]/15
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] DEX +5, INT +4
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 13
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Halfling, Thieves' cant
[B]Skills:[/B] Acrobatics +7, Deception +2, Investigation +4, Perception +3, Sleight of Hand +4, Stealth +7
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (+3) , Con 12 (+1), Int 14 (+2), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 11 (+0)

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The Ogre dealt with, Tranio suddenly has a clear view of the cavern in front of him. Where are all his companions? he wonders. He sees some with an ogre at the mud pit, but instead chooses to target the goblin directly in front of him, who has descended from his perch and is attacking Carolina.

A bolt of chilling terror emanates from his hand, briefly illuminating the large cavern with its eldritch light. The beam momentarily brightened the crevasse, revealing the bones behind him. Tranio resolves not to go deeper into the cavern unless he has to.

OOC: Attack Goblin E. To hit: [roll] 1d20+5[/roll]. If a hit, damage = [roll0].
No Move; hopefully still out of sight of Goblin D.

HP: 21 (down to 16). AC 17. Spellslots: 4/2
Chill touch: 1d20+5, 1d8 (x2)
Cure wounds: 1d8+3.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, girl, once was not enough for you? Lets dance then! Elf! go the other way."

Ordrar moves to the ogress left side (i.e. down and right on the map), ducks under her slow turn and cracks his club across her lower back with meaty thud. Again, energy of some kind remains sheathing her in wavering air.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: to flank
Action: Attack; Club damage; Booming damage: 1D20+5 = [10]+5 = 15
1D8+3 = [8]+3 = 11
1D8 = [6] = 6
- 11 damage club slam; 6 damage only if she moves
Advantage: 1D20+5 = [11]+5 = 16 <- forgot
[/sblock]

Bethany & Fistan: The remaining goblin and rats are scorched to death from the orb.

The chieftain panics, his protectors all gone, and grabs the girl. “Fight over. We negotiate. We negotiate,” he pleads with the noble as a human shield.

Tranio: You step forward and cast your spell. The spectral hand squeezes the life out of Goblin E.

Aremus & Ordrar: Your combined strikes, which fill the cave with a blinding light and deafening sound, reduce the ogre to ash.

Goblin D: Having seen all his allies die, the creature throws down his weapons and raises his arms in surrender.

Goblin H: Some color returns to the goblin’s face, as his condition stabilizes.
Goblin H Saving Throw: 1D20 = [17] = 17

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Huzzah! Well-fought, Dwarf! Now let us gather the others quickly and find your neighbours!" Aremus smiles, hopeful that all will turn out well in the end for the people of Nightstone. And I have found the right sort of folk to aid Goldenfields. This is a good day.

He looks to where Tranio and Dren are, and seeing that they have made it into the cavern safely and that the goblins have been dealt with he calls, "The others have gone up a northern tunnel! We should find them quickly in case they have found more trouble!"

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan, Wizard 3

Fistan approaches the goblin chieftain, moving his flaming sphere so it looms large over the goblin. Summoning flames to his hands that flare up his arms and over his head, he says in a steely voice, "Let her go and we can talk!

[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]
Fistan intimidate: 1D20 = [4] = 4
EDIT: forgot to add when I re-rolled with luck and got the same result :(

Move: to within 10 ft of the goblin chieftain
Action: cast minor illusion to intimidate the goblin
Bonus Action: Move Flaming sphere to just outside of 5ft from goblin so it won't damage him unless he comes forward.
Reaction: Cast shield to block any attack from the goblin if luck attempt fails.
Special: Use a luck die to force the goblin to reroll an attack that hits.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 20/20 (HD: 3/3d6)
Arcane Ward: 2/9 THP
Concentration: Flaming Sphere - 7/10

Offense
Spell attack: +5 to hit Spell DC: 15
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B

Luck: 2/3

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion
LEVEL 1: (1/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C) Thunderwave, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R)
LEVEL 2: (1/2) *Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Huzzah! Well-fought, Dwarf! Now let us gather the others quickly and find your neighbours!" Aremus smiles, hopeful that all will turn out well in the end for the people of Nightstone. And I have found the right sort of folk to aid Goldenfields. This is a good day.

He looks to where Tranio and Dren are, and seeing that they have made it into the cavern safely and that the goblins have been dealt with he calls, "The others have gone up a northern tunnel! We should find them quickly in case they have found more trouble!"

"You too, elf! Lets re-group, we can find everyone once we've cleaned this filth from the caves. There is something I need to do first though."

Ordrar raises his hand, the other stroking an amulet of multicolored stone. Without fanfare, warhammer appears in his raised hand and he grins.
"I didn't do this in 25 years! And it still didn't forget me! Lets smash some goblins!"

OOC: Weapon bond: when you forget your class feature, you need to play more :)

Remove ads