D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan, Wizard 3

"I found Rillix in Nightstone, in a badly damaged house, the occupants were crushed by a falling stone. It is likely that it was the Xelbrin family, though I cannot say for sure. I'm sorry." Fistan says to Aremus.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 20/20 (HD: 3/3d6)
Arcane Ward: 2/9 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +5 to hit Spell DC: 15
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B

Luck: 2/3

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion
LEVEL 1: (1/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C) Thunderwave, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R)
LEVEL 2: (1/2) *Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step[/SBLOCK]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ch2b76.jpg

Forest near Nightstone/Caves
Morning
Round 0

Dren looked to the Orklar sympathetically and replied back in Dwarven, “I am afraid the Lady Nandar didn’t survive the attack,” he told him sadly. “But yes, we can here from there.”

Digging into his pack, Dren pulled out the chainmail and helm. “Are these yours?”

The goblin seemed to think better of his situation as they rest of the party arrived and released the girl, who ran sobbing to Orklar.

Dren didn’t interfere as the goblin tried to leave. He was no threat to them or the villagers now. But now there were orcs to worry about? All in good time.

The villagers were apparently safe. He moved among them, assessing injuries and aiding where he could. “Le’s get ye all ‘ome,” Dren told them. “There’s a lot o’ damage, but ‘tis all still standin’.”

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:

Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 14
HP: 25/25 HD: 3/3d8
Ki: 3/3
Darts 10
Arrows: 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
Chain mail (dwarf-sized)
Dwarven helm
75 gp
32 sp
37 cp
2 bright gemstones (50 gp ea.)
Potion of Heroism
3 blocks of incense
Silver holy symbol shaped like a unicorn’s head
3 empty vials
Golden pendant of a devil’s head
Healer’s kit
Potion of Healing
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus looked sorrowful, but accepted the situation. He shook his head, "The Xelbrins were good people. I know their son, and I have stayed with them when I have been to Nightstone. They were generous hosts."

He looks at Rillix, "A creature such as this does not choose it's companions lightly. They are much smarter than a cat - smarter than many people. It says much that it travels with you."

"Nightstone has seen terrible days to have also lost Lady Nandar. We must return these people and see what can be done for them. When that is settled, I may have a favor to ask of you all."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Small crowd of people await in the main cavern as the group returns. Dwarf seems to be speaker for the townspeople and he rejoins the group after few words to the group. While the party looked goblin non-combatants he changed into the gear provided by Dren.

"You came for us even if no mortal sent you and without expecting payment from Lady Nandar. You came godsend. You have my hammer as soon as I settle the people."
The dwarf looks much better with chainmail, helm and his warhammer. No longer helpless prisoner, but warrior to be counted with.

"Did they get my shield somewhere here? Goblin! Where's my shield?" he yells.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
When he encounters his companions, Tranio is surprised to see the rescued villagers.

"There are many yet alive within these caves" he observes, as if that is a problem in need of a solution. But he will not insist on it. If they are heading back, he is happy to lead the way.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina attempts to bandage her wound as best she can, then nods at Tranio and begins to scouts the corridors ahead.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 14; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]10[/COLOR]/15
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] DEX +5, INT +4
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 13
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Halfling, Thieves' cant
[B]Skills:[/B] Acrobatics +7, Deception +2, Investigation +4, Perception +3, Sleight of Hand +4, Stealth +7
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 17 (+3) , Con 12 (+1), Int 14 (+2), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 11 (+0)

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus will offer to heal Carolina's wound if he catches her poking at it. (That goes for anyone who's injured).

OOC: Lay on hands 9/15 (if she lets him, and if no one else needs it)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina flinches when Aremus attempts to touch her; physical contact is not something she's ever been comfortable with. Seeing his intent, however, she relaxes and lets him tend to her wound, and thanks him with a nod and gentle smile when he's finished.

OOC: Thanks. How many HP does that heal?

Remove ads