D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar keeps protecting his companions, but that doesn't make his hits any less painful for the monster. While first hit again glances off barely denting the plants outside shell, it finally moved enough of the covering that the return swing lands with a solid *thud* between the tentacles.

OOC: Finally one damage roll that isn't 1

[sblock=Action]
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Move: N/A
Reaction: disadvantage on one shamblers attack vs party members, preferably vs Dren, but whatever comes first
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Nice job, Carolina!" exclaimed Aremus, "Was it the right-hand flange? You just have to twist it every time you load to get it to fire straight. Maybe we could get someone to add a steadying pin when we get back down."

The combined attacks of the party reduce the shambling mound to nothing but scorched and slashed weeds.

The travel through the rest of the garden is uneventful. The party reaches the entrance to the mansion. Upon closer inspection, the marbled like walls are created of a hardened cloud stuff.

What also is evident, the owners did not intend having visitors of your size. The fancy brass handle hanging several feet above the tallest party member's head.

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan, Wizard 5

"Are we still knocking?" asks Fistan

OOC: If we are Fistan will try using mage hand to knock with, if that won't work, he'll levitate someone strong enough up to the knocker

[SBLCOK=Mini Stats]
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 30+7/30 (HD: 5/5d6)
Arcane Ward: 14/14 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (3/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (2/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball[/SBLOCK]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"As inhospitable of hosts as they've been, I'd like to err on the side of there being a misunderstanding. So yes, by all means, let us knock!" insisted Atemus.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar hammers at the door (literally, with his warhammer).

"I'm guessing the door is made for stronger knocks than we can do politely knocking."

Remove ads