• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Storms of Change OOC Parts 1 and 2

mpickett81

First Post
Just letting you all know that I'm visiting my parents for the holiday weekend until Monday (EST). They only have dial-up (*groan*). It shouldn't effect my posting too much, though.

Verbatim

Explorer
Just got back in from picking up my son for the weekend, so I am way behind in all postings due to work/ getting him. Will try to be catch up in the morning.

Sorry guys for being such a slacker..:)

Seonaid

Explorer
Sorry all. This new "no email notification" policy really screwed me up. Good thing I thought to check Meta after going a day with no emails. Argh, I hope they reinstate it soon.

Verbatim: the world doesn't revolve around you ;). Seriously, you're doing a great job, you don't have to keep apologizing every time something comes up or there's some IC dispute. :)

Verbatim

Explorer
I know the world doesn't revolve around me, but don't tell my wife that...:)

I also know I don't need to apologize so much, but yanno, I feel bad when everyone posts and I'm running the one bringing up the rear. However, I promise no more apologies from this side...:)

Hurricain

First Post
Hey Guys, Just to let you know. At the end of this month I will be moving to another State so...I won't be posting for awhile ( 1 or 2 weeks). As soon as I get settled in I will be back online. Hope this is ok. The game is going great!

Seonaid

Explorer
Sorry for the delay in posting. Ktarle wants to operate on Zaed. ;) But yesterday was a long and hard day at work. Hopefully I'll be able to get some time tonight.

Edit: Wow, that just goes to show what happens when you're tired and posting at work. Ktarle and Zaed are in another campaign! :confused:

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads